Supplies, samples, documents, equipment
Inventory Management System
Everything you need to track anything
The main responsibility of a laboratory manager is to ensure that everyone in the team can find everything they need to run their experiments.
- Track supplies, chemicals, labware, kits, and any other consumables.
- Track equipment big and small. Keep track of calibration data as well as service contracts.
- Track samples like bacterial cultures, DNA solutions, oligonucleotides, cell lines, bacterial stocks, media preparations, and anything else your lab produces.
- Track documents like versions of standard operating procedures, recurrent training records, and compliance documents.
- Use preexisting modules that you can customize to match your lab needs.
- Develop custom modules to track samples unique to your labs.
Track it anywhere
- Manage all your storage locations in one place. From buildings to individual wells in a microplate, you can define all physical locations where you can put anything.
- Define structured locations with individual storage positions like a freezer box and unstructured locations like a drawer or a shelf.
- Uniquely identify each storage location with barcode and computer-generated location names.
- Assign samples, supplies, or equipment to specific storage locations.
- Navigate the content of your storage locations.
- Automatically assign samples to the next available storage location.
- Allow anyone in your team to request anything they need to do their job: supplies, chemicals, equipment, media preparation, cell culture, and more.
- Assign the request to a team member who will be responsible for placing the order or fulfilling the request.
- Keep track of pending orders and other requests that are in process.
- Record purchase order numbers, invoices, and purchase prices all in our locations.
- Benefit from a redundant cloud infrastructure with daily backups
- Enforce minimum password complexity and two-factor authentication policies
- Prevent accidental data deletion by assigning different privileges to different categories of users
- Consult the log of every record to track changes over time
- Supports 21 CFR Part 11 compliance