Seeking graduate students and postdoc to write for our blog
You are a graduate student or a postdoc. You like to talk about science. You have experienced the challenges of communicating with an audience of non-specialists.
You are eager to make yourself visible in the scientific community. You need to improve your writing skills and to prepare yourself to manage your own lab.
Your life would be easier if you could complement your stipend with a secondary source of income.
Consider writing scientific blog posts. This rewarding activity will complement your graduate education or postdoctoral training.
This is an independent contractor position. Applications from scientists not based in the US are welcome. Commissioned articles are paid an agreed-upon flat fee upon delivery. Submit an application for more information.
- Discuss topics with the blog editor.
- Write articles within the target text-length (500 to 1500 words depending on the topic).
- Propose images to illustrate the article.
- Identify linking opportunities within the GenoFAB blog and to external sites.
- Meet the editorial calendar deadline
- Revise your submission based on the editor's recommendations.
- Promote your blog posts.
- Enrolled in a graduate program or have a graduate degree.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Research experience in a life science environment.
- Proficient in the professional use of social media.
Fill this simple application to learn more about this opportunity.