- Define a custom catalog of laboratory samples, supplies, reagents, cell lines, and any other physical objects used in your lab.
- Map all your storage locations from wells in microplates all the way to labs or buildings.
- Control documents like versions of your Standard Operating Procedures
- Structured data can be exported for machine learning and processing in the analytics tool of your choice.
- Powerful data migration assistant that can import any legacy data.
- Forster teamwork by managing the entire life cycle of all laboratory operation tasks.
- Computer-generated identifiers for samples, storage locations, and anything else tracked in GenoFAB.
- Organize notebooks around projects and objectives.
- Structure notebooks entries around objectives, detailed descriptions of experiments, and conclusions.
- Rich-text editing using a familiar user interface.
- Build robust hyperlinks to LIMS data and versions of protocols followed to produce data
- Link entries to capture sequences of experiments.
- Attach any kind of files to your lab notebook entries.
- Build-in viewers of pdf, images, and GenBank files.
- Web-based label printing. Print laboratory labels from mobile devices, from your office, or from your home.
- Print labels for any support and any formats. Cryogenic labels, autoclavable labels, or labels resistant to solvents and other chemicals. Print labels for microtubes, microplates, PCR tubes, straws, microscopy slides.
- Powerful label template system to standardize labeling practices across your entire lab.
- Connect 2D barcode scanners through USB or Bluetooth links to Windows and Apple computers, desktops and laptops, and mobile devices.
- Barcode aware application that always monitors the barcode scanner irrespective of the cursor position
- Scan samples, supplies, equipment, or storage containers.
- Compatible with Direct Part Marking and other DataMatrix codes etched in storage containers or animal tags.
Adopt data-driven processes.
Connect the design, build, test, and analysis phases of your project.
- Integrate all your data through your entire project life cycle.
- Integrate laboratory work and computational work
- Make discoveries by revealing unexpected relationships
- Rationally improve product and process performance