- Manage your inventory of supplies
- Manage your inventory of equipment
- Manage orders and keep track of procurement processes.
- Manage all your storage locations from rooms to individual wells in microplates.
- Track any laboratory samples
- Manage Standard Operating Procedures
- Web-based printing solution.
- Print labels in your labs from your office, your mobile device, or from home.
- High-performance label printer (300 dpi, thermal transfer)
- Rich selection of labels that are compatible with the most challenging applications.
- Online label template editor.
- Labels include unique barcodes and sample names.
- Use labels to identify supplies, chemicals, equipment, or storage locations.
- Compatible with Windows, Apple, Linux, and mobile systems.
- No subscription is required.
- High-performance 2D barcode scanners that can handle the smallest barcodes in challenging environments.
- Choice of wired and wireless imagers.
- Barcode aware application that always monitors the barcode scanner irrespective of the cursor position
- Use barcodes to retrieve information about supplies, samples, or storage locations.
- Compatible with secondary barcodes like Direct Part Marking and other DataMatrix codes etched in storage containers or animal tags.
- Monitor the temperature of your freezers, liquid nitrogen storage, refrigerators, incubators, ovens, or greenhouses to make sure your supplies, reagents, and samples are safe.
- Define an acceptable temperature range for all of your sensors.
- Get notified in real-time if the temperature gets out of the acceptable range.
- Get notified if the sensor goes offline.
- Analyze the evolution of temperature over days, weeks, or years.
- Attach data files produced by instruments to your sample records to keep track of your data origin.
- Large cloud storage resources are compatible with the most demanding applications (sequencing, mass spectrometry).
- Store large files (up to 100GB)
- Access up to 10 TB of total storage.
- In browser visualization of bioinformatics files (GenBank, FASTA)
- In browser visualization of pdf files.
- No data storage fee or subscription necessary.
- Organize notebooks around projects and objectives.
- Structure notebooks entries around objectives, detailed descriptions of experiments, and conclusions.
- Rich-text editing using a familiar user interface.
- Build robust hyperlinks to LIMS data and versions of protocols followed to produce data
- Link entries to capture sequences of experiments.
- Attach any kind of files to your lab notebook entries.
- Build-in viewers of pdf, images, and GenBank files.