You are working in a university lab and you want to use GenoFAB.
Ask for a free account.
Tell us about your lab.
What kind of data do you want to manage? Why are you interested in this program?
Academic labs are instrumental in our mission to increase the productivity of life sciences.
- Disruption. The innovations that will disrupt our industry tomorrow are nurtured today in academic labs. By meeting their needs today, we prepare ourselves to meet the needs of the industry tomorrow.
- Investment: Data produced by academic labs are the product of the taxpayer's investments in scientific research. As taxpayers ourselves we have a vested interest in making sure that data don't get lost and our investment is not wasted.
- Education. Academic labs train the next generation of scientists. This generation needs to be more data-savvy than the previous generation. Giving them the opportunity to properly manage their data is our way of contributing to their education.
How does it work?
- We will provide you with a free account: Upon acceptance in the program, we will provide your lab with a free GenoFAB account.
- In return, we ask that you cite GenoFAB. Cite GenoFAB in manuscripts that include data managed in GenoFAB.
You can up to 20 users to your lab GenoFAB account.
You can store as much data as you need to your GenoFAB account.
We encourage everyone interested in this opportunity to express their interest.
As long as your team is actively using the software.
Graduate students and postdocs interested in using GenoFAB can apply on their own. Applications do not have to be submitted by their PIs.