Academic labs are instrumental in our mission to increase the productivity of life sciences.
- Disruption. The innovations that will disrupt our industry tomorrow are nurtured today in academic labs. By meeting their needs today, we prepare ourselves to meet the needs of the industry tomorrow.
- Investment: Data produced by academic labs are the product of the taxpayer's investments in scientific research. As taxpayers ourselves we have a vested interest in making sure that data don't get lost and our investment is not wasted.
- Education. Academic labs train the next generation of scientists. This generation needs to be more data-savvy than the previous generation. Giving them the opportunity to properly manage their data is our way of contributing to their education.
How does it work?
- We will provide you with a grant: Upon acceptance in the program, we will provide your lab with an annual $50,000 credit per year. Unless you are running a very large laboratory that processes a very large amount of samples, this means that using GenoFAB will be free.
- In return, we ask that you acknowledge this source of funding in any publication that relies on data managed in GenoFAB.
You can add as many users as you need to your lab GenoFAB account?
You can store as much data as you need to your GenoFAB account.
We encourage everyone interested in this opportunity to express their interest but acceptance in the program is not automatic.
Participation in this program will be reviewed annually. Renewal will be based on the number of publications acknowledging the grant.
Tell us about your lab.
What kind of data do you want to manage? Why are you interested in this program?